Parish D. Heshmati, Esq.
Parish Heshmati Bio
A single word sums up Mr. Heshmati’s legal career – Results. Nothing matters more for Mr. Heshmati than getting the best result for his clients.
This client-oriented attitude coupled with a relentless work ethic has helped ensure countless success stories for Mr. Heshmati and his clients.
Mr. Heshmati honed his client driven philosophy while attending the nationally recognized Boyd School of Law, in Las Vegas, Nevada where he successfully advocated on behalf of juveniles, even before receiving his law license.
His continuing success in the law field includes settling personal injury claims for Uber, Lyft, and other ride sharing accidents and representing Las Vegas tourists and visitors facing domestic violence, drugs or DUI charges.
With a reputation as a formidable attorney in Nevada and California, Mr. Heshmati, together with his brother Parviz Heshmati, Esq., has forged a client driven approach to practicing law that continues to deliver results.
When not working, Parish enjoys travel.
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Utah
- United States District Court
- Clark County Bar Association
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Bachelors in Finance
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Nine Circuit - United States Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Nevada
- Supreme Court
- Nevada Justice Association NJA)
- State Bar of Nevada, Southern Nevada Disciplinary Panel
- State Bar of Nevada, Fee Dispute Committee
- 2017 Ridesharing Accidents, negotiated settlements over 6 figures
- 2017 State of Nevada v. Dougherty (firearms case)
- 2016 Ridesharing Accidents, negotiated settlements over 6 figures
- 2015 Churchill County v. McFarland (multiple felony drug charges / DUI)
- 2014 City of Las Vegas v. Puebla (wrongful DUI conviction)
- 2014 State of Nevada v. Viscarra (drug trafficking)
- 2013 United States of America v. Petroiu (Internet fraud)
- 2013 United States of America v. Camez (credit card fraud)
- 2013 State of Nevada v. Flores (immigration / deportation case)
Contact Mr. Parish D. Heshmati to speak to with him directly if you have been arrested or planning to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Read more about Mr. Heshmati's most recent case results.
Giving Back to the Community
Heshmati & Associates criminal defense and personal injury attorneys are proud sponsor of:
• Club Christ After School Program
• Backpack for Kids in Las Vegas
• The Huntridge Foundation